All Alliance Solutions Group Brands Receive Best of Staffing Recognition
Earned by less than two percent of all staffing agencies in the U.S.
CLEVELAND, OHIO – FEBRUARY, 2017 – Alliance Solutions Group is proud to announce that all of its brands have won Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers, along with its sister company, Alliance Industrial Solutions.
“We’ve been working hard over the last year with all of our brands to continue to improve our user experience, and recognition from Best of Staffing proves that our efforts around client and talent satisfaction are paying off,” said Tony Nicol, president of Alliance Solutions Group.
Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, Inavero’s Best of Staffing winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients and the permanent and temporary employees they’ve helped find jobs.
Promoters are people who rate a business as a 9 or 10 out of 10 – meaning they would highly recommend the business to others. Within the Alliance Solutions Group family of companies:
- Alliance Technical Solutions– specialized in skilled manufacturing received a promoter score of 70% for talent and 68% for clients, earning them their second consecutive Best of Staffing Talent Award.
- Alliance Search Solutions– a direct-hire recruitment firm for engineering, operations, supply chain, IT, finance, HR, sales and marketing– received a promoter score of 82% for talent and 74% for clients, earning them their second consecutive set of Best of Staffing Awards.
- Alliance Managed Accounts– a high-volume office and clerical firm– received a promoter score of 67% from talent and 71% for clients.
- Alliance Healthcare Solutions–specialized in nursing, allied health and healthcare executive recruitment– received a promoter score of 73% for talent, earning them their second consecutive Best of Staffing Talent Award.
- Alliance Office Solutions– specializing in administrative placements– received a promoter score of 73% for talent.
- Major Legal Services– specialized in attorney, paralegal and legal support staff placements– received a promoter score of 76% for talent, earning them their third consecutive Best of Staffing Award.
- Alliance Scientific Solutions– specialized in lab, quality, R&D, compliance and engineering– received a promoter score of 64% for talent.
- Alliance Resource Solutions– specialized in finance and accounting, as well as HR consulting– received a promoter score of 81% for talent.
As a whole, the staffing industry only receives a 21% NPS score on the talent side, and a very low 4% on the client side. On average, clients of winning agencies are nearly three times more likely to be completely satisfied and talent of winning agencies are 50% more likely to be completely satisfied with the services provided compared to those working with non-winning agencies.
Award winners, including the Alliance Solutions Group family of companies, make up less than two percent of all staffing agencies in the U.S. who earned the Best of Staffing Award for service excellence.
About Alliance Solutions Group
Alliance Solutions Group is a group of full-service professional staffing and recruitment brands providing temporary, contract, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement solutions. ASG is part of the TalentLaunch network, which includes sister companies: Alliance Industrial Solutions, headquartered in Ohio; The McIntyre Group, headquartered in Connecticut; and Selectemp Employment Services, headquartered in Oregon.
The Alliance Solutions Group family of companies consists of the following brands: Alliance Search Solutions, Major Legal Services, Alliance Office Solutions, Alliance Healthcare Solutions, Alliance Scientific Solutions, Alliance Technical Solutions, Alliance Managed Accounts and Alliance Resource Solutions.
Inavero administers more staffing agency client and talent satisfaction surveys than any other firm in the world. Inavero’s team reports on more than 1.2 million satisfaction surveys from staffing agency clients and talent each year and the company serves as the American Staffing Association’s exclusive service quality partner.
About Inavero’s Best of Staffing
Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Award is the only award in the U.S. and Canada that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients and job candidates. Award winners are showcased by city and area of expertise on BestofStaffing.com – an online resource for hiring professionals and job seekers to find the best staffing agencies to call when they are in need.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lyndsey Fortunato, Marketing Manager
Phone: (216) 654-0066 x2235
One in three workers says a healthy work-life balance is becoming more difficult to maintain. With all of the advancements we’ve made in modern technology, it’s no surprise that we sometimes don’t know when it’s time to unplug.read more
In the manufacturing industry, it’s no secret that you need proper training, certification and education for certain skilled manufacturing positions. In addition to these necessary manufacturing skills, what other qualities are hiring managers looking for in an employee when it comes to building their manufacturing team?read more
In the manufacturing industry, safety is essential for the wellbeing of your employees and your company. Sometimes safety procedures are overlooked due to insufficient time and money, but heavy machinery, moving vehicles and busy workers are ingredients for a warehouse disaster.read more